Auto Claims Process Defined
After reporting the claim to us, a liability adjuster will be assigned to handle the claim throughout the investigative process. We will:
- Review the insurance policy and coverages to determine what types of damages or injuries are covered.
- Contact all parties to the loss and obtain their statement of the accident facts. We usually achieve this within the first twenty-four hours of the loss report.
- Dispatch an appraiser to view your vehicle and provide an estimate of the damages.
- Where liability is questionable, obtain additional facts or evidence regarding the loss, such as police reports, scene photo's, witness statements, and review state and local traffic laws.
- Come to a final disposition of the claim based on all the evidence gathered during the liability investigation.
Phone: (877) 563-3009
Fax: (800) 665-1357